Anne Lorys Photography on Facebook

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Spreading My Wings


Thanks to the tutelage of an amazing photographer
and FRIEND,
and as the result of much prayer and soul-searching,
I think that this year, 2014, I might just be ready
to spread my wings.

My raison d'ĂȘtre in the photography world,
or more accurately, my wheelhouse,
has been shooting things....stuff....places....houses....shops.
But hardly ever people.
People scared the bejeebers out of me!

But I think I'm ready to branch out.
To step out and try some things
a little unfamiliar, a little scary.

I'm only sharing a couple of photos here,
and none of the bride herself.....not yet.
I was super blessed to be the second shooter 
at a bridal shoot earlier this week,
and here are a couple of my images.




Taking chances is always scary,
but if you never try, you'll never know.


:-)



This is a comment-free blog
but please come visit me here...


linking with





Related Posts with Thumbnails